Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MY KLEENEX BOX FOR OUR CHALLENGE


We started to do our challenges again this month.
Tonniece,Sue,Sandy,Luci (our new Little sis) is joining
us this month which is very exciting..
It was my turn to pic and I wanted to make this
kleenex box I saw in Cloth,Paper, Scissors Mag.
We made the boxes from scratch. I used a plastic
sign cut up for the box then embelished it..
I made it for Tonnieces birthday this month.
She had shared some beautiful paper she got,
as she does. She said she loved the paper so
much she hated to use it. So I thouhgt if I use
the paper on this box she will always have it,
so it was okay to use her's.. I hope she likes it..
I really enjoyed making it...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tonniece said...

It's georgous Dianne. And YES she loves it.
Beautiful as ALWAYS
Thanks

Denise said...

Wow! Cool job on this! What is the purple trim? Is it some kind of fabric? It stands out wonderfully!
Cheers, Denise

Dianne said...

The purple trim is all beads the
green on top with friends is cotton trim.. Glad you liked it.
I loved making it...

platitudinal said...

Oh, I'm so glad that Tonniece loves it. You did an excellent job here, Dianne. It's amazing how it has a different look on each side. I just don't know how you can come up with so many different ideas!

*The beads lining is awesome. I don't know how you can put it so neatly! :D