Thursday, May 17, 2007

IV'E BEEN TAGGED

Well I finally got tagged and from 2 people at one time.
From my Little sis Lucy http://loocheeta.blogspot.com/
and my lovely friend Anita http://kirbanita.typepad.com/take_joy/
I've been dreading this but here goes...

1.I have been boy crazy since I was 5 yrs old,
and still love to look at them now heheheh..

2. I'm a messy house keeper, cleaning its low on my priority list..

3. I haven't stopped smoking yet been doing it for over 40 yrs..

4. I read at least 2 books a week, usually historical
romance novels set in Scotland these are my fave, and fantasy..

5. I have no cable or satellite dish, so I rent movies all the time
love to watch movies.. Oh and can't miss Coronation Street
even if it does come in fuzzy with my rabbit ears...

6. I was a cook for over 25 yrs, now I live on sandwiches,
hate to cook for myself...

7. I firmly believe we are all spiritual beings having a human
experience our souls are here to learn a lesson while we are here,
helping others along the way...

Wheesh now that is done, I was breaking out in a sweat LOL..
Well everyone I know has already been tagged so the tagging
stops here.........
Thanks Lucy and Anita :):):)

3 comments:

Tonniece said...

Well that's done, sheesh!!!!! lol.

platitudinal said...

Boy crazy??? Dianne, you are just too funny! Hehehe. By the way, I'm a messy keeper of the house as well. But, I always count the dust as protective coat ;) Dianne, have you read Shannon Drake books yet? She wrote some historical romance books set in Scotland.

Thank you for participating, I love reading your list of 7. :D

Dianne said...

Your very welcome my little sis, and I haven't read any of Shannon Drakes book but will be looking her up my next trip to the Library.
Protective coating , thats a great one, I'm gonna use it thenks DLS..