Wednesday, May 02, 2007

FUN WITH TONNIECE

Went over to visit Tonnice today.
I wanted to drop off her art supplies.
Then we decided to play and we tried
a background tec. with paper towels..
No spillish from me (grin)..
We had fun making these 13 papers and yes I'm
posting all 13 papers we painted..
Oh and when I got home I got 2
parcels in the post I couldn't wait
to open them.. I got hhhmmm.
I'll wait till tomorrow after I take
some pics of what I got and will
post them tomorrow, you'll have
to wait till then to see.. I'm off to
bed after a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

platitudinal said...

Wow, judging from the pictures ... look like you ladies had a blast!!! :)

Tonniece said...

this turned out to be a fun day Dianne.
They look pretty cool.

Jenny said...

You girls sure did have some fun!

Carol said...

Oh! my goodness you two have had a blast! I love your papers and the embossing is gorgeous.

Nola said...

Papers are gorgeous! What will you do with them? (I only ask because I don't do paper stuff!)