Thursday, May 10, 2007

GIFT

May 16th is my DS Martha she is the oldest and the
sweetest.. She also is a Quilter, belongs to the Guild.
I know she never looks at my blog I can show you.
I'm making here a Paper Quilt she will be able to
hang up.
It was a kids puzzle so I hope to make it look like a quilt
I used some beautiful quilted paper Tonniece gave
me around the border, the put 2 kinds o home made
paper I bought.
This was the second time cuting out the puzzle pieces.
The first ones were blue and green in the same kind
of paper. Sadly I wasn't paying attention while I was
tracing them out, so they were a liitle mixed up..
Good thing though because I think Martha will like these
colors better and I have pretty extra cut out puzzle pieces.
Bonus LOL....
More on it later.
Oh and didn't take a pic of my new rust
piece in the pail,will have to do that..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nola said...

What a fun piece! I'm sure your sister will love it.

platitudinal said...

What a neat idea to make a "quilt" out of puzzles. It looks great, Dianne. And, the colors are so bright and happy. I think Marthat will love it! :)

Tonniece said...

oooooohhhhhhhhh Dianne this turned out great. Martha will love it.
Really nice colors missy.