Saturday, May 12, 2007

GOODIES FROM DENISE


Shesh I couldn't find the envelope, I
had taken it to Tonniece's house to show
her and couldn't find it.. Now I have it.....
I got this from Denise, I had sent her
some transfer paint painted paper,
so she kindly sent me a beautiful
fabric postcard of a lovely garden
she made just for me
and a tag already decorated. Also a
bunch of goodies which I didn't have
to use in my art.. Thank you so much
for sending them I love them...
Sorry it took so long for me to post them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hey! I hope you like your goodies! It's always fun to recieve things like this in the mail.
I hope it put a smile on your face!!
Cheers, Denise

Tonniece said...

More like put her on cloud nine Denise.
Great goodie bag, you lucky girl.

Carol said...

I am looking forward to seeing what wonderful things you do with all those goodies. Lucky thing!

platitudinal said...

Dianne, you are always so appreciative that I think it is a joy in itself to give you presents. Like Carol, I’m looking forward to see these lovely things in your craft work.