Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2ND GIFT MADE FOR TONNIECE

I went to visit Tonniece for her birthday,
We had a great visit, her to DD came over to
drop off their gifts and a yummy cake for
her birthday...
I had to get Tonniece to scan these pics,
they got lost when I had to restore my
computer last week, it screwed up all
my pics in picsa don't know why???
I brought her tissue box and a letter T, I altered.
I used sticky letters to write her name,
got a earring and necklace set which
matched the blue colors so glued
the neclace part on the front.
Happybirthday my bestest friend..
Oh I started a new journal for Tonnieces
Mon my adopted Mom :):)
Have to wait for this will be done soon...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Oberon said...

........"caw-caw-caw".......(magpie for you are fabulous)

Tonniece said...

I thank you soooooooooooo much Dianne. The box is of course a beauty, and this is yet another gem. I love them both.
Thanks for being there to make my day so special.

Love ya
Tonniece