Friday, May 18, 2007

HOW TO MAKE A TASSEL

Tonniece asked me to show her how to make
a tassel. I didn't get a chance when we visited.
I thought I would do it here and share it with
everyone..
I wrapped my copper yarn around a firm piece
of friendly plastic, you can use anything firm enough.
Also decide what ever size you want it to be..
When I thought I had enough on it, I took another
piece of yarn and slid it under the wrapped thread.
If you have any questions on how to do this I will
gladly answer them..
I hope this explains how to make your own tassel..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

What a great tutorial Dianne thanks.

Nola said...

If you use two pieces of card or plastic the same size, it's way easier to slide in the tying thread, because you can slide it in between the two cards. Clear as mud?