Friday, April 06, 2007

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I can't believe its been so long since I blog anything.
I have been real busy with my group. By my own
mistake I ended closing me group, now it's invitation
only. A hugh bunch of Ladies from another group
all wanted to join, so I have had to invite them all
individually. Now I think we have to start a new
group and get everyone to move, this will be a
hassle but if someone really wants to stay with
the group they they will change with us if not?
Well this will weed out those who really never
participate. There are 697 members listed in the
group. I also joined the new group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arttechniquesgallery/
I really love paper and this has all sorts of great
techniques for backgrounds etc. But the Ladies there are real
chatty so I might have to go and just view them on the group
site.. I have been saving all their blogs too..
I've hardly had time to visit all my wonderful inspiring
blog friends. I'm not liking that too much grrrr.
So needless to say I haven't been creating to much.
I am working on the challenge with Sandy,Sue and Tonniece.
We are making a box from scratch, so I am working on that.
I'm off to make a bookmark for my nephews birthday today.
I hope to be able to post something soon..
See ya soon (yikes I hope:):) )

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

Ahhh ... that's why! You've been lost in the internet jungle! Hehehe.

*A very curious monkey wants to know what box challenge are you, Tonniece, and your sisters are doing?

arlee said...

I find if a group is too big i just leave---there's too much going on to keep track of, and too much chatter that has nothing to do with the group's focus----i'll be one disappearing then!