Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NEW WREATH


Well my friend Doug wanted me to make
him another wreath for a wall inside his house.
The wall is a very pale pink, I just happened
to get some fabulous potpourri from my DS,
she was going to through them out YIKES.
They had some of the most beautiful pods
I have ever seen so of course she gave them
to me and they smell like lavender fabulous..
So here is what I created with them..
I painted and added nail poilish and some
sparkle glue to them let them dry the made
the wreath
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tonniece said...

Turned out super Di. I love the different colors of pink too.
Great job

platitudinal said...

Dianne, this is a very beauuuuuuutiful wreath! It is full of textures, and the colors are so rich and luscious. A true stunner :)

platitudinal said...

PS:
I love your avatar. Very sexy and sassy (grin wink).

Dianne said...

The wreath is gorgeous!! Love the colour - beautiful pink...

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Diane - The wreath is really pretty and it was good to see you creating again after all the time the yahoogroup issues took! Thanks too for being such a great blog reader and for leaving comments - it is so nice to know you are connecting with people and not just writing "as if" someone was reading it. Debbi B

Nola said...

Fantastic, I love it! And to think those beautiful pieces were going to be thrown away! Well done you!