Monday, April 30, 2007

SHOPPING FOR ART SUPPLIES..


Well I met my friend Shiela and we
had a walk down James st. and we stopped
at a little Chinese place and I got these paperes.
Josh 2 kinds only $1:00 and $1:50 then a roll
of rice paper for $5.. The other 2 pkg $2each
they use for funerals for prayers etc. The sales
Lady ask if I knew what they were for and I
told her yes, that all the artist are now using
them in their art now. She just shook her head.
The josh paper are much cheaper at the Asian
stores, the ones on line are way tooo much money..

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

platitudinal said...

Dear Mizz Shoppin' Queen,

It appears that you have been having too much fun and buying cool stuff!

Love,
Luci :)

Tonniece said...

And I second that Missy. LOL

It all looks great though.

arlee said...

Great idea, Dianne--look around and see if you can find the coins too--they often have them packaged for tourists--just knockoffs, but cheaper than the "real" art supply /craft stores!
I'm going to stop in Chinatown today amongst my other rounds :}