Sunday, April 08, 2007

SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE

The other day we went to a surprise party for me
nephew Davids 40th birthday. The party was at his
in-laws the Gadsdon family. They are really special
people have always been so nice and welcoming, also
have a wicked sense of humour so laughter is always
abundant.. They are a loving Christain family..
Last year My Gadsdon and his son Brock went to
Haiti to build a roof for a school there. It was a life
changing experience for them. This was Mr Gadsdon
second time going there. There Christian organization
is American based. So this is the first time any Canadians
have been featured on their magazine cover..
the stories they told us were wonderful and heart wrenching.
I am so proud of them, I ask their permission to post the
article on my blog. Of course they humbled agreed.
so here it is. Brock wrote the wonderful article..
Please make the pages bigger so you can read it..
We are blessed to have people like this in our world.
I am blessed to be able to call them my friends...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

Dianne, what wonderful people they are! Thank you for posting a "good deed" story. It's very refreshing to see this kind of tale.

Tonniece said...

What a great story Dianne. Haveing met them myself years ago, I'm not surprised that they would take part in something like this. That whole family is full of very special people.