Sunday, January 28, 2007

UPDATE

First I want to mention my tea tray
which I'm starting, I have the purfect
teabags now, they are Red Rose Yellow,
they have a very nice yellow brown
to them so I can use gold on this tray.
Red Rose, "only sold in Canada you say'
"Pity" LOL..
Now the pic below are the beads I made
the other day when I couldn't make the face.
I have put a shimmer cream color on

them and will put some glass paint on them.
The oblong one on the left hand side I made
the character myself which means rain my

fav:):) and the others I used
an imprint off a chinese coin . I will see how
they look done and do more of these big beads..
See you soon.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Loveing the beads Dianne, Way Kewl shapes and colors.

platitudinal said...

These are pretty beads, Dianne. I've never made beads; I don't know how. I'm at awe with people who know how to make them, people like you! :)