Friday, January 26, 2007

Progress Update

I added some foil on the Celtic piece, finished the coffee tray.
I was brewing a bunch of tea for the tray, so I dyed a bunch of gauze and baby wipes didn't want to waste the tea;):)
I still have to take a pick of the 2 paper cast I did..
I cover too little wood boxes, a tiny one looks like a suitcase
so I'm making it look like a vintage one, the other I started to cover it with some of the painted papers,(in earlier post).
I was trying to make a pretty face out of polymer clay Not!!
It wasn't looking like a human so I made 4 charms instead with it... I put Chinese letters on them and have put some cream colors on them need pics when finished them..
Well the BAD part, I finally got on that DARN sewing machine
"sigh" started to sew a design on the back, got a small bit done,,,, then the bobbin was empty, thread gone..
So I took it out got a nice color and tried to fill it on the bobbin filler *^%%#$$^&&%%$$%%^^##@#$$ it wonldn't move..
so now I am at a stand still on the sewing machine, might have to go and use SuziQs unless I can fix it, doubt that but I will
push ahead and do it " big sigh"
Good thing Suzie's is brand new:):)
Okay later...






Magpies Envy

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

Whaaa! What a tragedy!!!
Hope the sewing machine can be fixed, if not ... let's hope Suzie will be gracious enough to let you use her *brand new* sewing machine! :)

Tonniece said...

You are going great guns here Di. And it all looks great. Good thing too, cause you are working for the both of us now. (OK, Just kidding), but hey you can't blame a girl for trying.


Tonniece