Thursday, January 11, 2007

JILL SMITH PIONEER IN TEXTILE ART

This is my friend Jill.
Jill ran the group I run now for 5 years, she is now creating her amazing art quilts and textile art pieces.
She has a new site www.jillsmithart.com
Please check out her new website its wonderful..
The world is a much more colorful one now that she is creating again..
I have to thank Jill for getting me into my art again and for leaving me her fabulous art group to take care of..
THANKS JILL.....
Dianne Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill Smith said...

Dianne, you have made my day, l got an google alert and l was on it, please get in touch and let me know your email address, have missed you. I am going in for 5 shows this year and my work isstill bright but different than what it was,
Jill

Jill Smith said...

Forgot my email addy, its jillsmithart@googlemail.com
Jill