Saturday, September 23, 2006

Poster Is Done

Well I finally finished it, I can't seem to get a good pic of it, its quite large and shiny.. I made a few coffee beans out of polymer clay and painted them to add to the string at top.. In the left hand corner it says reciepe for comfort a piece of cake, I added the name of the cafe along the left hand side, its on the coffee filter so looks like the writing on a coffee bean bag . I'm pleased how it turned out.. Now to see if I can sell it to the cafe owner. If she likes this one I will do a couple more for her cafe.. I don't have a clue how much to sell these posters for ( never having sold anything before, not counting the rust for my DS)..
If you have any ideas I would gladly appreciate them..
Its 2 1/2 ft by 3 1/4 ft.. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

yummy colors here Dianne. I knew this would turn out great.
She would be out of her mind not to do a trade with you.

love it
Tonniece

platitudinal said...

Oh, Dianne, I have to be careful when I visit your blog. The cafeteria is not going to be opened until another 3 hours, and all these goodies in your piece just make me hungry! I think a cafe owner would want an art piece that makes people want to eat. :p