Thursday, September 21, 2006

COOS, COOS, COOS, LOVE THEM!!!

Today was a beautiful fall day, maples are turning, the air is cool and fresh, so Jan and I went
a few miles out of town to try to get
some pics of the coos.. They are hardly any here:(:(:(
I have been trying to get these a long time.
When I showed the pics on my camera
to Jan's DD she didn't even know what
they were.
The have been out in the back field
all summer, in the fall they bring them
in ..
I was so excited, I love them so much,
reminds me of the highlands in Scotland.
I finally got some good ones, this might be boring
for some of you (Sandy eyes rolling I see ya).
If not please click on the pics to see them large
they are Beauties my Coos...
Today was a grrreat day....


.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

platitudinal said...

This is a pretty lane. I love the color of autumn leaves. This lane must be breathtaking when all the trees' leaves changing their colors to vivid orange, red, and yellow.

Tonniece said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Di.
Wish I had been with you two.


Tonniece

Denise said...

Coos? Maple trees? Not sure I'm following you on the Coo's but the trees are lovely!
Cheers, Denise