Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally Back On

I've been fixing my computer again grrrrr.
Well had to download everything again.
Now this is 2 new pieces rusting, can't wait to unwrap them. I have started making my Christmas cards, I'm usually doing them at the last min.. I want to be ahead of the game this year..I was hoping my blogger friends could send me their addresses so I can send them one, PLEASE at my address artsigirl@sympatico.ca
Pretty Please, you know who you are:):):)
Thanks Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Hi Di

Do you want mine too? lol


Have a good one (smile)
Tonniece

platitudinal said...

You've started with your Christmas cards? Whoa!!! I'm totally at awe.

*Luci ... reigning Queen of Last Minute (from the beginning of time to now)
*I'm e-mailing you my address right now :)