Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SNOW SNOW SNOW YIKES !!!!!!!!

We have snow up to our kazoosys..
( well really our knees ).Still more to
come, they said we will
get up to 70C by tonight. Everything
is closed, kids are having the day off to
play in it. I don't think I will be venturing
out to soon...
I live on a main road and these are the
only ones plowed, side roads still full of snow.. They have been to busy
plowing the high ways and there have been
hundreds of accidents on all the major
hyways


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to venture out. It seems such a trial to just walk from your front door to the street! Brrrr.

Dianne said...

Congratulations on your first art quilt! It looks wonderful. All that snow - wow!! Think I'll stick to Aussie summers.