Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jan's Back Yard/ Bad Accident on 401 east

I went to dinner at my friends jan's house..
I looked out her sliding doors, and there they were
holding up a table with a large piece of marble.
Not to mention the foot and half of snow.. Angels
Well have been and will have snow for a couple more days. Thank goodness we aren't getting the worst of it..
We did have a deadly accident today on the 401 east heading to Montreal.. a 20 car pile up, 5 trucks, one was a gas truck ( which has to burn itself out).. Sadly 5 people died.. People were driving to fast..
So I hope eveyone who has to travel to please, leave a little earlier and drive a little slower, it might saves lives.. So Sad..
We need more the angels on the hyways.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Great table Jan has there.

Too sad about the accident. So happy I'm not on the Hyway any longer.
God willing everyone will drive safer on these wintery roads.

platitudinal said...

That's a pretty table. I'm quite surprised that it's paced outside.

The accident is tragic. I hope that people will drive safely and carefully.