Thursday, November 09, 2006

CHEERS, I"M BACK....

Well I'm back from my holidays and have taken over 1000 pics,
yes really that many..
I no longer have Picasa on my computer, since they no longer
support windows 98.
I don't know how any of you who don't use Picasa can do any blogging..
Besides breaking my foot a few days before I left, so I can only sit
at my computer for short times.
It is taking me a realllllly long time to have to sort out my pics fix any that need it,
and also have to name them all so I can find them to put on the blog.
What a nightmare, I'll have to find some way to upgrade only if to a 2000,
windows XP would be lovely but I'll settle for the 2000, only to get my picasa back, whaaaaaaaaaaa...
I have some fabulous pics of Barcelona and the Gaudi buildings,
more of Germany and others of England so I'll try to post as soon as I can, to share my lovely pics...

3 comments:

platitudinal said...

Welcome back, Dianne :)
I'm so glad to hear that you had a marvelous time. I'll be waiting patiently to see the pictures.

Tonniece said...

I know you've seen me already, but welcome home from me too. yea!!!!!

Broken, bruised, and swollen, but funny, witty, and HOME.... now.


Love
Tonniece

larin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! Take it easy and gt that foot healed--we can all wait to see your fabulous adventures in pictures. :-) --LaRinda