Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well looky here, we're in Barcelona, right outside
our huge bedroom window is an amazing old bell.
It would chime in the morning, what a wonderful
sound to wake to,there was also a lot of pigeons
so we couldn't leave it open or they would come in.
Wait,,,, it gets better, I get out of
bed, head for the balcony to see whats happening,.
I greet Sandy," morning." I open the balcony doors
and this BLAST of aromas hit my senses all at once.
Coffee, sweet pastarias, all the shops in the street, getting
ready, all the yummy deserts they make to sell to all the
thousands of tourist and thousands of Barcelonains walking
around.. It was like being in a coffee commercial. The city is
packed with people.......

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

What a perfect place to wake up in the morning! I'm sure nobody can wake up on the wrong side of the bed there ;)

Tonniece said...

Took the words right from my mouth Luci.
Sounds like heaven, and there is no nicer thing, than to be awakened by such good aromas in the morning I lived by a bakery a while back, so I know. hehehe


Tonniece