Tuesday, January 08, 2008

FEELING A WEE BIT BETTER

Feeling a wee bit better..
I spent Sunday in bed sleeping, coughing..
Yesterday I had to go to my buddies Doug's
house. His wife is reflooring the kitchen and
living room. Doug just slept, got up for a few
smokes. I stayed in his kids room reading a book
taking care of the workers when needed..
Poor Doug, we chatted a bit but I had to stay
away from him so he didn't get what ever I had.
Today, I decided I might as well get up and start
cleaning. My mice are finally gone and I'm trying
to get all the smoke out of here, off the walls.
throw some stuff out. Hopefully get rid of my couch.
Get my shelves and also my new computer desk and set
up my new ergonomics chair Jan got me for Christmas.
Off to watch Coranation Street. More pics tommorow..

3 comments:

platitudinal said...

I am super glad that you are feeling better! I hope that you'll be completely well soon. :)

Carol said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Dianne. Take good care of yourself.

Nola said...

Sorry to hear you have been so unwell, and glad to hear you're on the mend. Not a good way to start the year - let's hope that's all the sickness out of the way now!