Tuesday, January 08, 2008

CATHY'S SNOWLADY WREATH



My niece collects snow people for Christmas.
I just happen to have 3 small wreaths .
I painted them with white enamel paint.
I started with her hat made of my favs
milk weed pods.
The rest of the pods I'm sure came from
Australia. I got most of them from my DS.
They came in some wonderful popporie and Jan,s
Dad brought some from his garage sales goodies:):)
I used a plastic white bag. Funny I was just going
cover the circles to have something to attach
the pods to. I glued it around the back of the head,
and cut it away. The 2 pieces flop over the middle
wreath, shazm she had 2 sleeves for me to make arms:):)
I didn't know how I was gonna make arms..
Don't you love it when a plan comes together..
Love my PODS....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: