Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Magpies Envy

Rain, Rain, Rain
Well it rained for 18 hrs, when it stopped I got my trusty camera
and went out for a walk on the mountain brow.
It was really windy, it was blowing all the fog away,
I couldn't show that in the pics, tried :):)
I wanted to take pics of the rain drops on
leaves and berries..
The rain was wonderful, my DS Sue kept calling
saying Good Scottish weather, where the rrrain
falls strraight dun. I loved it....
I'm sure it will be hot for the rest of the week..
So thank you Lord for this rainy day....







Magpies Envy

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Dianne,

Well the Scottish weather was true to form for a few days and the rain came straight down I can tell you. However it's all change here and the past couple of days have been glorious - hot hot hot!

I love your pictures of the rain drops.

Take care,

Carol
Your Scottish friend