Saturday, July 01, 2006


I went to Gage Park today they are having a festival for Cnanda day. I usually never go to the festivals in the summer. One its to way to hot and wayyyyy to sunny for me. I wanted to see what the artist were selling. They usually have the same sellers at all the festivals. Well no one is doing anything like the art I and my fellow artist are doing. So I'm going to find out if I can get a booth for my DS and DF and I . We will be the only ones selling altered art ....I do Love the Fall Fairs much better so much cooler.. I'm off to the mountain brow to try and get some pics of the Fire works. From there we can see the whole city. I post them if I get any good ones..... Oh these are Aboriginal Dancers, they invited anyone that wanted to, to join them. It was wayyyy to hot to hang there so I only took a few pics.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: