Sunday, July 01, 2007

HOLIDAY WEEKEND


Its Canada weekend, so Shiela and I went to the
It's Your Festival at Gage Park to see a friend of mine play
Russ Wilson and his band opened for the Stampeders.
The have food from around the world, music at different
parts of the park. This is the big Band Shell for the bigger acts.
All the local artist have booths selling their art.
I got to see lots of people I hadn't seen for years.
The weather has cooled off still hot but our humidity
is gone thank goodness I so I could go.
We had a great time...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

platitudinal said...

Sounds like a fun event. Glad to hear that the weather cooperated a bit.

*Psst, Di, how come there are plenty of pictures of Russ? I almost think it’s a Russ Wilson concert you attended. (wink & grin)