Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TRAY FOR A GIFT

`

It sure comes in handy to have things you
made hanging around
This weekend my niece and her husband
Cathy & Tom are celebrating their 25 yr
anniversary. Which is silver of course.
So I got the coffee tray I made and added
a few sayings and wrote on the sides with
SILVER Pen, think that counts LOL.
I will tell them it is for there cottage.
Tom has MS and is retired this year
so I want them to spend every day as
a special one. They are both very sweet
people....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

oHh I like this!
Mary

platitudinal said...

The tray looks beautiful, Di! It would be perfect for their cottage. The cottage pictures that you posted a while ago, was it theirs?

platitudinal said...

PS: I like the silver pen writing to symbolize the silver anniversary. :)

Dianne said...

Hey Luci
I'm glad you agreed with me about the silver pen:):)
No that was my sister's cottage.
This is Jeanne's daughter.

Elis Cooke said...

Hi Dianne This is a lovely idea! and yes it is sooo nice to have a few things made ahead for gifts lol! namaste Elis.