Sunday, December 17, 2006

Posting For Sandy, Dinner with the Sisters..

Here are 3 of my DS watching DS Shirley cooking, anxiously waiting for the special sandwhich.
There are 7 girls in the family and 1 Brother..
One of my DS lives in Fort Erie so we don't get to see much of her and of course the youngest Sandy who is over the pond really far away.
So I thought would post a few pics of our little get together for her.. Now imagine we did a cookie exchange and I didn't take a pick of the table full of them (scream) I forgot. They did look amasing all set out.. Love to Sandy we miss you.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Your right Suzie Q, you even got me to get your camera, Memerber.. Never leave home woth out it,LOL LOL...

Tonniece said...

Well looks like you all had a great time Dianne.
Food looks geat too as usual.


Tonniece