Wednesday, December 20, 2006


The dinning room,Sybille fill the table, well, every meal. Our breakfast covered that large table with fresh fruit, eggs, different kind of breads , fresh toast right there, ceral and Cakes. I said "Sybille we don't eat cake for breakfast but since its here", I didn't want to make her feel bad especially since she went to all the trouble of baking them so had cake for breakfast too.. LOL.. She madethe best Hungarian Goulash (which I have made for years) that turned your taste buds into a turmoil. Image with potatoe dumplings, first time I've had them.. Of course she made lots of them so she sliced them the next day and fried them OMG I didn't know which way was my favorite, both ways they were awsome.. Everything was delicousssssssssssss.. Sybille is a wonderful cook... Posted by Picasa

No comments: