Sunday, February 19, 2006


Heres the inside, had to get the kids to hold the little extras that came inside , Tonniece even made the little note pad, so cute. She used an candy cane box, how cool is that, Sue brought Bonnie over for a play day with Mac and Rudy... There are five slots in it , for technique, color, shapes, add ons (embelishments) project ( doll, atc, postcards). So you write on little pieces of papers shapes, colors ect. fold them up put them in the slots .... Then you pick one thing from each slot and you have to create something from what you've picked....... You never run out of inspiration. One of the lovely ladies from my group, Robyn told me she does this, and uses her beautiful treasure box her best friend made for her.. Which brings us back to why I was lucky that Tonnice said she would make me one, and I just love it. Thanks to my oh so talented Friend Posted by Picasa

No comments: