Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A FEW FAVORITES FROM MY TRIP TO ENGLAND





Well I went to England and had a fabulous time,
Went around a lot on the bus, went for walks everyday.
Had some great dinner, tons of laughs, froze my ass off:):)..
It rained almost everyday and I loved it, seen all
the fields fill in with grass, met some lovely,
funny, very nice people, got to spend a lot of
time with Sandy just chilling it was fantastic..
These are some of my favorite pics, have more
to show.........
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tonniece said...

Great pic of miss Sandy there. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Victoria said...

Oh wowness...so beautiful! Gorgeous pics...love that greenery..so enchanting! wow..I love this blog too! Wonderfully magical!
Victoria

~*~Patty S said...

looks really lovely!
oxo