Tuesday, February 23, 2010

JUST HAD TO SHARE



Well on Saturday we (tonniece, Sue,
Sheila and I) came to my place and exchanged
Christmas gifts. We did it later cause Tonniece
had so may cards to make for us all. It was better
by making Feb a much better month not a blue one:).
The cards she made were just absolutely stunning, I must
say. I think she makes the beautiful cards around. I just
love, love, love them. I just had to share them.
Aren't they so speciallllll.
Thanks so much my bustiest buddy...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tonniece said...

AWEEEE, Thanks Di. I'm happy you ljke them.
I shuld post them on my blog too I guess. lol
Big hugs buddie
Tonni

Tonniece said...

ooops........ did you catch all the typos? Sorry about that.

BYEEEEEEEEE

Nola said...

Beautiful work from Tonniece! Meant to say I am glad you're back in blogland and hope this means you are feeling waaaay better! What gorgeous gifts you made - I'm sure the recipients loved them!
Cheers
Nola