Thursday, May 25, 2006


Went with Jan to Hutches last night for dinner, Hutches has been down at the beach for over 50 yrs now. They always had the best fish and chips(real not frozen) and they make a mean sportsman burger.. They now have an ice cream booth with delicious flavors.. You can sit and watch the water. There is a 6k boardwalk so people walk, jog, rollerblade. Being by the water is my favorite place in Hamilton. On a clear day you can see the CN Tower in Toronto... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Sandy, I loved what you had to say about yourself I was a Scottish Lasse in my other life also ;-)

Aileen aka CeltikLass~

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»