Monday, January 30, 2006

Magpies Envy

Its the end of January already, it just stop raining..
Can you believe it, we have had such a warm winter, hardly any snow, lots of rain (which I have been loving). It should be at least - and a least a foot of snow, its been great..
I'm back looking after the group I belong to Like Minded Thread with Yahoo. I was a luker for a year then started talking, our group mom Jill Smith made me a moderator. Then Jill started teaching classes in textile art, so asked if I would be Co=owner and give her more time to do her classes.
From all the encouragement from Jill my DS Sandy and all the wonderful Ladies on our group, it gave me the courage to call myself a artist....
Since paper is my first love I have joined 2 more groups 1 on inktransfer and 1 on Beeswax, I'll be learning all kinds of new technique ...
I'm going to post some more of my older work, so keep an eye here...

Magpies Envy

No comments: