Thursday, March 01, 2007

WAX IMPRESSIONS

I did 21 pages , one, I seee my wallpaper
isn't as raised as Carols.
Then I used small cheap crayons,
I now have got large ones which
I'm sure it will look better not so many
lines and much easier on my hands.
I have been busy doing more tissue
paper caasting, I have used the matalic creams
like Arlee suggested, they look great.
I'll take some pics and post them later..
I came up with a fantastic idea to hang my art pieces
I have been working on.
I'm not going to put them back in the frames.
I'll have to take pics of these too and will post them too...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are great Di. Love, Love the brown one the best, but all are super.

platitudinal said...

Hi, Dianne, I was wondering what were these beautiful pieces were. Then I saw the part where you mentioned Carol, so I checked out her site too. Ahhh, I see now :)

I love them all, but my eyes kept returning to the ones with walnut ink and red ink.