Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Magpies Envy

Well I'm finally back home, hated to leave England....
I'll be back, I plan on going back in May of 2008.
It was a jam packed three weeks I had. I learned all kinds of new techniques, my DS Sandy taught me all, well except my first work shop, and it was Sandy who invited me to that.
We went to some many speial places, saw such amazing things.
I have enough wonderful memories to last me till May 2008 LOL..
My camera broke the first week there, so I had to get a new one. That worked out for the best since the one I got is much better and for a great deal..
My DS showed me all about ebay, what a fabulous place to shop, you can get some inbelievable deals there.
It was great to see all the friends I had met and new ones I made..
I didn't come home with my pics, but my DS has sent them in the post so when I get them I'll be putting them up..
So keep you eye on the Magpie....


Magpies Envy

No comments: